So this post will reference baking, but this is my “hello, I am Janelle” post. I figure if you take the time to read my blog, you might be interested in the person behind it. So I am just going to do a little list type thing, and go into more detail on the ones that might be interesting/weird/funny. Here we go:
1. I am unapologetically bossy. I get things done, I plan ahead, I get people together, manage schedules, forget almost nothing. I am the oldest child, what can I tell you.
2. I like when other people can boss me around 🙂 It’s not an easy task, but there are certain people who I allow it to happen. Don’t tell or try it without knowing ahead of time-not cute 🙂
3. I don’t eat anything from the sea. Hate it. Will cook it, but can’t stand it.
4. Speaking of eating, I don’t/won’t eat “overhang” on hamburgers. Any meat that isn’t covered with a bun, I won’t eat it. It’s a texture thing
5. I want a blue eyed baby-this is not genetically possible but I am willing to dream
6. I love some of my purses and shoes more than some people I know. No joke
7. I am loyal, almost to a fault. If you are in it with me, or need me, I am there. I have your back. I don’t trust easily, but when I do, I am your friend until the end. Until you cross me
8. I have only been in love, real love twice. I still love them both
9. I need a lot of ice in a drink. Like a lot. Won’t drink certain drinks without it
10. I want to move to Chicago like something fierce
11. One of my favorite movies of all time is Breakfast Club
12. I should be at kickboxing right now and I couldn’t get out of my warm bed (sorry!)
13. I am so scared of being too angry and too rash. I try my best to control it.
14. I want to write a cookbook. I know everyone wants to do this in the food world, but I want to make one my gran would be proud of
15. I like to make lists
So I apologize if this is a boring, rambling post, but I feel like people need to get to know each other more, so there is that. And I am an open book, so feel free to ask me anything.